Get ready to roll up your sleeves and get dirty. As an Art Director you’ll collaborate with our creative team to concept big ideas and develop them into powerful visual narratives, considering not just how the story is told through words, but images and rich design language. This role will be primarily focused on concepting and executing brand initiatives ranging from rebranding to social/digital campaigns, employer brand initiatives, and supporting communication campaigns.
Here's what we're looking for in our next Art Director:
1. Incredible design tactician with brand identity and smart conceptually-led integrated campaign work.
2. Agency experience working as part of a team and or independently leading projects.
3. Stellar organizational skills to keep your work on-time, and within budget.
4. Ability to concept across traditional and nontraditional channels (digital, social, experiential, earned media, etc.)
5. Stunning portfolio that shows how you get from concept to reality and can articulate it in written and visual form.
6. Solid presentation skills: you’ll need to be able to present your work to both internal teams and clients as well.
7. Hunger for what’s next and new: in culture yes, but also new and emerging art & design mediums.
8. Ability to get it done: as a nimble team, we’re all doers. We work on short deadlines and limitedinformation; must be a self starter.
Resourceful: You’re willing to look at challenges with a radically different approach. Find new ways to look at, evaluate and solve problems.
Servant Hearted: Be willing to pitch in. Wash the dishes. Take out the trash. Bring in a bag of coffee and tell us a story. These are some of the things we all share in doing around the shop. The best way to lead is to serve.
Nice: Seriously. We’re not kidding. You have to be nice.