You are detail-oriented and efficient. You’re personable and able to build trust and confidence in your teammates and clients alike. When it comes to budgets, creative briefs and problem solving, you own it. In your next job, you’re looking to work with clients from across the food system. You’ll embrace clients’ goals like they’re your own with passion and insight. You have communications experience, preferably at an agency, and are passionate about building relationships.
- Write effective communications, including client correspondence and project input briefs.
- Work on multiple projects and clients and consistently meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to execute plans and projects that align with client strategy and budget.
- Coordinate client meetings and assist in presentations.
- Assist with research and backgrounding for clients and agency.
- Help with tactical execution, including activities related to events, planning, campaign deployment and overall project coordination.
- Manage client status reports and call reports.
- Support billing, budget and invoicing efforts, including weekly time pulls and billing approval emails.
- Practice confidentiality, given the nature of our clients.