● Represent Marquette University High School in all forms of communication and interaction to prospective families, feeder schools and organizations, the MUHS community and the general public in a way that supports the school’s Catholic, Jesuit mission.
●Assist in the development, management, and execution of the department’s plan for prospective and admitted students, including Open House, campus visits, Summer Explore, community speaking events, athletic and fine art events, and other ways to recruit and retain middle school students
● Assist with recruitment visits to schools and admissions fairs in the five-county area.
● Assist with Campus Visit Program (“Shadow Day”) & family tours.
●Assist with Choice Program applications, testing, and other duties.
● Assist with the admissions book rental program.
● Manage the Admissions Homeroom and transfer student process.
● Interact and engage the faculty, administrators, staff, and board committee members to gain knowledge and support for the Admissions department’s goals and outcomes.
● Maximize the recruiting potential of the Jr. Hilltoppers programs by coordinating with the Marketing, Admissions and Athletic departments.
● Work with the Athletic Director to evaluate and implement Jr. Hilltoppers tournaments as well as evaluating new coaching candidates.
● Ensure all Jr. Hilltoppers coaches have gone through the required Archdiocese Safeguarding training and background check processes.
● Communicate with the Athletic Director and coaches to ensure all Jr. Hilltoppers teams have their necessary practice facilities.
● Facilitate communication with Jr. Hilltoppers coaches and parents to keep them up to date on policy and/or program changes.
● Oversee and develop a primary communication platform to distribute information to Jr. Hilltoppers staff and parents.
● Track how many Jr. Hilltoppers participants enroll at MUHS and also track how many play on a freshman team.
● Work in collaboration with Development office and Business office to make sure all financial matters are managed appropriately with regard to Jr. Hilltoppers sponsorships and fundraising.
● Other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions.