PRIMARY ROLES (Continued)
6. Analyze customer on-site behavior to identify issues or opportunities and create recommendations for future optimizations.
7. Develop and maintain a search engine optimization and keyword plan to increase visibility and rankings on search engine results. Execute routineSEOanalysis of websites using provided auditing tools to compile and analyze data to influence site optimization priorities. On-page tactical responsibility to include meta, content structure, alt. tags, and social cards.
8. Serve as a primary expert for digital marketing on campus and participate in the ongoing optimization of web development.
9. Support the construction and management of the College website applying digital strategy best practices to create a positive user experience and yield successful recruitment goals. Possess an understanding of the goals, audiences and information structures unique to the College’s entire public web portfolio, including the main website.
10. Monitor statistical information and user trends throughout all College digital strategy initiatives and implement the use of analytics to inform future digital strategies.
11. Compile a weekly metrics report of digital marketing efforts, website traffic, user engagement and campaign metrics using Google Analytics. Custom reports to align with current enrollment goals and initiatives.
12. Distill data into clear, concise, and user-friendly presentations that deliver insights that lead to actions, and deliver those presentations to various levels of audiences including members of the College’s cabinet and Board of Trustees.
13. Provide direction to the College’s communication team to create effective SEO content.
14. Lead with an active “brand strategy” voice to ensure the integration of all College marketing activities are reflected in digital campaigns and web assets.
15. Work with the College’s creative services team to ensure digital campaigns reflect the College’s brand identity and design guidelines.
16. Integrate effective videography, photography, and graphic design toward achieving measurable and favorable results.
17. Collaborate with the College’s creative services team to conceptualize and create a variety of visually compelling photo and video content for the College digital campaign and website.
1. Assist in managing the College’s websites. Possesses an understanding of the goals, audiences and information structures unique to the College’s entire public web portfolio, including the main website.
2. Ensure that the website adheres to the College’s standard for uniformity of style and message as outlined in the College Identity and Graphic Standards manual in addition to accessibility standards. Work closely with other members of the Office of Marketing and the Office of Communication to maintain and edit website content.
3. Assist in managing the on-going development of College websites and maintain dynamic content for key landing pages.
4. Assist in coordinating campus and community notification of emergencies via the website, as well as ongoing updates to internal and external audiences.
5. Assess web needs and recommend enhancements. Work collaboratively and proactively with marketing team members and internal stakeholders to assess new technologies, user expectations, trends and opportunities.
6. Ensure content is consistent and customized from print to online to ensure messaging across all marketing and communications channels is consistent.
7. Coordinate and execute web design changes with regard to written and visual content of the website as well as its technical interactivity and presentation.