Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An individual in this position must possess the proficiency, wherewithal and knowledge of principles and processes for providing high-quality service to both internal and external constituents of the College.
- Proven experience in current digital technology and analytics.
- Ability to conduct routine analytics reports of all digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent writing, organizational, judgment, interpersonal and communications skills, and a strong background in digital strategy management; in particular, the ability to apply professional-quality organizational skills in the production of an integrated digital marketing plan.
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities and work to deadline. This requires an individual who is well organized, detail-oriented, flexible and self-directed with good stress management skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills in dealing with persons internal and external to the College.
- Manage effective relationships with vendors on behalf of the College.
- Experience managing websites and content creation such as digital journalism and blogs a plus.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of creativity and an ability to collaborate with diverse groups with diverse interests.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where collaboration, communication and commitment to the College’s mission are valued.
- Demonstrate civil and inclusive behavior when interacting with staff, faculty, students and visitors to the College.
- Promote a flexible, collaborative and inclusive work and living environment and engage in educational opportunities to increase awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusion.
The individual in this position is a member of the Enrollment Management and Marketing unit and part of the overall team that markets North Central College to a wide variety of constituencies. This position requires a strong understanding of how to use the web and digital advertising strategies, to the College’s marketing and communication advantage, strong understanding of search engine and digital marketing functionality, ability to collaborate with the College’s web team to progress web marketing initiatives and knowledge of how to support inbound digital marketing initiatives with relevant content.
Education/Training: A bachelor’s degree is required.
Experience: Four to five years of responsible experience in electronic communications (high level of knowledge of internet technologies, website management, journalism, public relations, etc.) is preferred. Or two to three years of experience in a digital marketing agency setting.