Reporting to the Humminbird Brand Manager, this role assists with the execution of brand strategy and marketing tactics to successfully increase profitability and brand effectiveness based on consumer intimacy and consumer segmentation needs. Performs market insights/consumer intimacy research to identify trends, market best practice and opportunities to increase profitable growth. Executes marketing plans/campaigns and collaborates with various internal teams on communications, advertising, public relations, digital, social media, product packaging, promotional and point of purchasing marketing.
- Under the guidance of a brand manager, provides input into the development of brand and marketing strategy. Executes brand initiatives to grow brand equity and brand identity in the market to enhance the consumer experience and loyalty.
- Manages and performs marketing insights/analytics, which includes the following: consumer insights, competitive analysis, market/penetration opportunities, market best practice, shopper and purchase path analysis, sales trends, potential implications and product range gaps. Leads projects and work plans using internal and external resources. Regularly reports to marketing team on product sales performance and competitor activities including new products and unique marketing activities.
- Develops, directs and interprets trade and consumer market research studies to identify trends and market opportunities.
- Strengthens brand equity by executing comprehensive and fully integrated marketing programs that address targeted consumer segment needs.
- Serves on a cross-functional team consisting of product development, engineering/R&D, sales and operations to create innovation strategies and briefs, platforms and new product segments based on consumer insight and market research.
- Performs initial business case development and alignment to demand space. Manages product packaging, design and communication briefs. Collaborates with Brand Manager to develop consumer positioning.
- Collaborates, informs and executes the marketing communication strategy and plan which includes but is not limited to marketing campaigns, graphics, photography, print/TV, advertising, video, packaging, point-of-sale, product catalogs, social media, digital, CRM/DDM and public relations.
- Partners with other marketing staff to answer consumer questions and respond to product reviews on social media channels.
- Performs other duties as assigned.