Develop, activate and measure through the line brand activations.
- Direct & own digital/social marketing activations including design, execution & measurement
- Provide creative direction formarketing assets consistent with brand positioning & DNA
- Identify new ways to activate the think! brand in a targeted manner.
Own performance and support of key product platforms including day to day maintenance of brand assets, including but not limited to packaging graphics updates, regulatory considerations, samples, communication assets & product/platform financials
Be an expert resource on think!products
Leverage data to create recommendations for strategic and tactical decisions regarding marketing efficiencies, pricing, product lifecycle, distribution and more.
- Track and monitor brand health metrics and recommend corrective measures as appropriate
- Conduct competitive analysis and participate in brand planning
- Tracking and management of portions of the think! Marketing budget
- Leverage internal and syndicated data to track business performance and generate insights leading to action
Work with cross functional partners including Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Innovation, R&D, Sales, Legal, and Regulatory leading cross functional brand projects
Passionately present think!’s vision, strategy & products to drive excitement with internal stakeholders & external customers
Manage existing key external agency partnerships and explore new beneficial partnerships
Stay abreast of the latest traditional and digital marketing tactics to share-out with the broader team
Manage step-out projects, as assigned