Nature’s Way® is one of the most recognized and trusted manufacturers of dietary supplements and vitamins. A pioneer in herbal supplements, the Nature’s Way brand is known for its expansive offerings of whole herbs, standardized extracts, vitamins & minerals, and homeopathic remedies. Beyond herbal supplements, Nature’s Way manufactures trusted brands such as Alive! ® multi-vitamins, Fortify probiotics, Umcka® Cold Care, and Sambucus. Our brands are sold through retail partners in the grocery, drug, mass, health food store, eCommerce and other channels, and we are proud to be growing rapidly.
Employees at Nature’s Way have a passion for building trustworthy brands that help improve the health and wellness of others. This is our mission and it forms the basis of everything we do. Whether developing science-based formulas, utilizing top-quality ingredients, or diligently adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Nature’s Way is known for its unwavering commitment to quality and efficacy. That’s why consumers know that if it’s Nature’s Way, they can “Trust the Leaf®.”
The Associate Brand Manager (ABM) is responsible for supporting the development and execution of marketing plans and programs to achieve the short and long-term business objectives for Nature’s Way brands. The ABM works in close partnership with the Brand Manager and Director to define and execute the brand marketing plans. This will include ownership of brand projects, communications, innovation, and the day-to-day business activity and management of categories and brands. From day one, the ABM will be a key contributor to the brand’s strategic choices, product innovations, communication plans, and executions across all touchpoints. To be successful in this role, the ABM will have a strong passion for building a deep understanding of consumers, show customer, channel and marketplace understanding and have the agility to deliver creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Associate Brand Manager will have the opportunity to be the day to day business owner which includes the following duties and responsibilities:
Business Analytics and P&L Management
- Track and analyze business performance and report on results
- Evaluate data and market trends impacting the business and develop actionable insights
- Connect relevant consumer information to feed the business planning process
- Be the forecast owner and drive identification and quantification of key forecast drivers
- Manage consumer budget for areas of P&L responsibility
- Recommend where to place future bets for growth
Brand and Marketing Management
- Support Brand Manager in leading development of annual brand plans and marketing objectives
- Write clear creative and promotional communication briefs for agencies that support the business strategies
- Work cross functionally with agency partners in creative development and execution promotions and campaigns across touch points
- Lead cross functional innovation and renovation projects from idea through development to commercialization for brand areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with consumer insights team to develop insights in support of business and brand objectives
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Undergraduate college degree in marketing, business or a related field plus 2-4 years of relevant work experience with experience in consumer packaged goods marketing within the Food/Drug/Mass and/or Health Food Store channels OR aMasters of Business Administration graduate degree plus relevant experience. Marketing experience with a healthcare or supplements portfolio a plus.
Preferred: Masters of Business Administration graduate degree. Marketing experience with a healthcare or supplements portfolio a plus.