The Archdiocese of Milwaukee has an opportunity for a results-oriented and strategic communication and marketing professional to join the Office of Communication team. The Associate Director of Communication and Marketing provides planning, oversight and implementation of multi-channel campaigns to increase enrollment at Catholic schools throughout the archdiocese, and also manages the Development Office's communication needs.
This is an opportunity to elevate the Catholic schools brand, telling the story of what differentiates Catholic schools and why parents should invest in their child's future. The ideal candidate will have diverse communications and marketing experience including brand management, strategic planning, digital engagement and project management. The incumbent will be expected to balance their time and energy on big-picture thinking and strategy while also delivering on tactical functions.
- Partner with school administrators regarding marketing, public relations and promotional efforts.
- Assess needs and develop effective recruitment strategies, materials, and training for school personnel.
- Track marketing results and make data-driven decisions.
- Direct work of outside agency and vendors. Provide website content management for the Catholic Schools website and the archdiocesan website.
- Coordinate social media, video and print materials as well as media relations.