Master Lock is recognized around the world as the authentic, enduring name in padlocks and security products. Since our founding in 1921, we have worked hard to earn and maintain the trust of our customers by delivering on our promise of strength and quality and by continually setting new standards for lock design, application and performance. As the largest global manufacturer and marketer of padlocks, we continue to build our founder’s passion for innovation, quality, and compelling value into our expanding lines of security solutions. The Master Lock Company includes the industry leading Master Lock and Sentry®Safe brands. It is part of the Doors & Security segment of Fortune Brands Home & Security, which also includes Therma-Tru Doors, Fiberon Decking and Fypon.
ABOUT THE JOB:
This position is responsible for growing and maintaining Master Lock’s digital security product and service portfolio. It brings a robust, holistic approach to Software Product Management that will address all aspects of the product. This position will play a role in identifying new business and product opportunities, supporting and encouraging innovation, crafting compelling experiences and utilizing data analysis as a key tool for identifying critical software features and experiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to,
- Research: Conduct research for software features and definition, user experience research, industry and competitive;
- Placement: Assist in marketing, social media, and other promotion efforts to increase product/brand visibility and sales
- Trade Show Support: Lead the planning and support of trade shows and related activities.
- Pricing: Assist in competitive and VOC research to determine pricing for features and packages.
- Product Launch: Assist in the creation of product release artifacts including release notes, training materials, customer support documents, videos, and powerpoint documents.
- Tech Service Support: Serve as the liaison between Tech Service and product mgmt./software engineering owning the resolution of issues that arise in the field.
- Data Analysis support: Assist in the collection, analysis and reporting of data