1. Responsible for the management and P&L of coverage products, including Handset Protection, Apple Care and Roadside Assistance.
2. Responsible for messaging products, including SMS, MMS, CMAS, Text-2-911, Shortcodes, and RCS.
3. Create customer care and sales procedures and provides marketing updates for applicable products.
4. Assesses competitive product offerings with input from Director of Product Management.
5. Manages product development teams with engineering and/or Nbill support to develop new product offerings.
6. Develops & recommends business plans in conjunction with new product launches and recommends brand strategy for same.
7. Works with the Product Manager – Promotions to recommend promotions for applicable products.
8. Provides input to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager to establish the marketing budget for media and sales promotional mix dependent upon target markets.
9. Establishes tracking system to monitor key success factors of activities.
10. Supports training departments in development of curriculum for successful execution through sales department and customer care.
11. Performs additional related duties as requested or required.