Knowledge, Education and Training Qualifications and Certifications:
- Associate degree required, preferably in marketing or a closely related field. Bachelor degree in marketing strongly preferred.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Minimum 2 year’s previous experience in a product marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally to execute on marketing strategy.
- Established ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously utilizing excellent interpersonal skills with an appreciation of cross-cultural differences, excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to work across the entire LRC organization.
- Medical and/or Beauty industry experience preferred.
Key Performance Competencies:
- Results-oriented and strong decision maker with ability to prioritize complex organizational objectives and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, sales, communication, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Regular attendance at work is required. Ability to work additional hours during the week or on weekends may be required.
- Ability to work in an office environment as well as remote locations as necessary.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize projects and initiatives.
- Must have the ability to travel (air/land). Must have valid driver’s license.
The ability to work in a normal office environment to include: sitting or standing for long periods of time, operating various standard office equipment, carrying paper documents/files, reaching and bending, speaking on the telephone, walking through our manufacturing plant, and wearing required personal protection gear (i.e. hearing, eye and foot protection).
EOE including disability/veteran