Carmichael Lynch was established in 1962, and we’ve been re-establishing ourselves every day since to deliver the Unfair Ideas that give our clients an unfair advantage. Because we believe that’s what this business requires: a fresh perspective, a new approach, and an interdependent group of people dedicated to taking on whatever new challenge or opportunity the day brings.
That’s why we bring a holistic approach to marketing, gathering together the best of all disciplines under one roof. We understand that today’s modern companies need a creative partner that works the way they do: fast, open, and collaboratively. Which, done correctly, is itself a little unfair.
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes the social media landscape and can focus on big-picture strategy for the role social should play in the overall brand strategy as well as the day-to-day needs of creative social executions. The goal of the associate director of social strategy is to develop, implement and maintain a forward-thinking social media engagement strategy via various platforms and communities that support the overall business goals and priorities of the agency and agency clients. The associate director of social strategy will help design result-oriented strategies and roadmaps that will help measure impact and effectiveness of message penetration and engagement. The associate director of social strategy works closely with the social strategy director, account teams and clients to provide strategic social media counsel, develop effective social media plans, execute those plans and evaluate the results of that outreach. This role requires a hybrid of creative and strategic skills, including expertise in the nuances of paid social advertising. It has managerial responsibilities and new business responsibilities.
Areas of Focus:
- Understand the role of social and how it ladders up to client business objectives.
- Understand the ever-changing social media landscape and can educate both internal teams and clients on the latest trends.
- Ability to recommend and implement ideas, solutions and social strategies.
- Provide social leadership and support to external and internal stakeholders.
- Guide social listening and monitoring as well as campaign reporting and measurement.
- Take a lead role in internal and client presentations and communications.
- Strategic lead for holistic content for brand channels, including but not limited to: managing process, defining objectives, elevating creative, managing marketing/content calendars.
- Pull insights and data to reinforce advertising creative directions and executions.
- Participate in new business, including research, ideation and developing case studies.
- Provide counsel for crisis scenarios and develop client-specific issued preparedness and response plans.
- Work across internal departments on 360 approach to client’s business
- Participate in creative ideation sessions with clients and internal teams
- Conduct and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from all available sources to provide strategic implications and creative inspiration.
What We Believe:
We believe that when the best of strategy and creativity come together, brands stand apart.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
Carmichael Lynch is committed to creating a diverse, safe and welcoming workplace with opportunity for all. We strive for inclusion, equity and diversity in both our words and actions. BIPOC, women, marginalized communities, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To learn more, please visit: https://www.carmichaellynch.com/about/