SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent writing skills, with work products that are concise, complete, accurate, and grammatically correct.
- Analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and team skills are required. Ability to manage projects, multi-task, and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience and/or strong interest in health care.
- Experience with planning and executing meeting logistics, such as creating and tracking meeting registration and managing hotel room blocks, is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of editorial background or experience in policy and administration, public relations, public policy, association management, or another field in which the candidate has demonstrated excellent writing skills.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.