UFS was founded by community banks for community banks, and our charter requires us to be owned by community bank customers. That unique perspective keeps us aligned as we provide purpose-built solutions to ensure community banks thrive. For most of our history, we grew though referral to supporting nearly 30% of our Wisconsin home state banks, and are now sharing our community with banks from Nebraska and Arkansas, to Minnesota and Illinois. Our customers look to us to provide reliable, accurate, and best of breed technology solutions that help them thrive. People are the heartbeat of our company, we’ve had minimal voluntary turnover in recent years, and we attract passionate people to our mission driven vocations. Our core support team has an average of 13 years of banking experience before joining the UFS team. Bankers serving bankers with passion. Does your technology partner do that?
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
- Owning the UFS brand strategy in collaboration with the VP of Business Development & Marketing
- Reveal new ways to think about and apply the brand
- Identify and fill holes in messaging or experiential aspects of the brand not yet considered
- Work with executive leadership to keep the brand in front of all staff and customers
- Facilitate consistent communications, images and messaging with customers and prospects
- Evolve the organization’s brand strategy to reinforce and extend emotional connections
- Develop and reinforce standardized brand behaviors for all staff and the integration into recruiting, hiring and onboarding
- Collaborate in product and services development decisions to ensure that branding issues are considered
- Identify, coordinate and manage internal resources and skilled freelancers to assist in executing on objectives
In a quickly growing organization, the Brand Champion will initially have additional responsibility for leading and executing strategies and the ability to build out the direct and virtual team over time. Initially the role will include Marketing Coordinator functions:
- Leading and managing the organization’s digital and social media strategies
- Build and execute a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Drive expansion of video resources
- Identify new marketing communication opportunities and develop deliverables accordingly; monitor industry statistics and follow banking trends
- Maintain KPI’s and metrics around all activities
- Manage and drive enhancements to the organization’s web site
- Lead and drive enhancements to the organization’s customer collaboration social network
- Manage editorial and promotional calendars
- Organize, design, draft, edit and distribute customer newsletters
- Create and maintain outbound marketing campaigns.
- Design, write, edit, produce and distribute high quality marketing and communications to support business development; items may include brochures, articles, news releases and mailings (print & electronic) consistent with the brand
- Collaborate with product and support teams to create materials that will simplify messaging and maintain consistent branding