HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You’re a trendsetter...relentlessly challenging yourself to greater heights.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets.
- You're a creative genius, capable of inspiring others to take action.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
First 30 days:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- Complete systems training for product database, website content management system (CMS), project management and other business-related applications.
First 60 days:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of marketing and sales KPIs and annual goals.
- Review existing digital media channels and become integrated into quarterly campaign management cycles.
First 90 days:
- Participate in product commercialization process and project management oversight.
- Support Creative Services Manager with brand campaigns, serving as primary project coordinator understanding campaign specific goals, assigning tasks and shepherding the process to completion.
- Content is updated in a timely manner and accurate in the PXM database for distribution to eCommerce channels, brand websites and International and Domestic customers.
- Quarterly marketing plans are developed and communicated to stakeholders 3 months prior to start of quarter.
- All marketing campaigns are created with purpose and intent, have established goals at the outset and post-campaign results are delivered within 30 days of campaign conclusion.
- Marketing KPIs are understood with appropriate planning for goal attainment; monthly reports are delivered to sales and marketing organization 2 weeks following month end.
- Actively engaged in product commercialization process to ensure all marketing and sales related tasks are completed on or before deadline.
- Annual marketing plan is prepared and presented on or before the first Monday in July.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them.Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!