Reynolds Consumer Products is a leading provider of household products that simplify daily life so you can enjoy what matters most. Our Reynolds® and Hefty® brand products help make mealtime easier with preparation, cooking, cleanup, and storage solutions. Our namesake Reynolds® products include the iconic Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil, Reynolds Kitchens® parchment paper, plastic wrap, oven bags, and slow cooker liners. The Hefty® brand is known for strong, dependable waste bags, slider bags, plates, and cups. Our products are available in the U.S. and internationally, including the Alcan® and Diamond® brands, which are leaders in their markets.
The company was formed in 2010 as a new consumer products company with strong legacy brands. While our products have been trusted by generations, we are a young, innovative company where employees can make an impact. We’ve worked together to build a company that is trusted by our customers, vendors, and employees, and especially, by the people who use our products.
As a Brand Manager for our Hefty Business, you will play a vital role in our company and will identify opportunities for new products, product improvements, and cost savings, and then lead the feasibility assessment, implementation, and ultimately launch projects to support continuous improvement and innovation for organic growth.
You will be responsible for ensuring that business objectives are achieved, including new product development, brand and private label brand growth, and customer specific new product development initiatives. You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead new product initiatives through the Stage Gate Process
- Establish long term vision for product categories by mining consumer insights
- Lead cross functional project specific teams for key strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams during weekly commercialization meetings for product improvement and cost reduction initiatives
- Prepare and present monthly project updates to Senior Management
- Participate in integrated marketing communications development
- Develop sales presentations and collateral materials to support new product introductions
You will love it here if…
- You are a creative, forward-thinker
- You are analytic and like to solve problems
- You thrive in a fast paced, test-driven, interactive environment
- You are a strong leader who brings teams together