CURiO’s Vision, Mission, and Cornerstones define our company’s core purpose and values. They help craft our daily decisions and business practices, while keeping us focused toward growing our business and our employees.
We create beautifully designed Beauty, Bath and Home products that enhance life's big and small moments through fragrance.
Deliver iconic fragrances that turn any moment into extraordinary experiences.
Creative, courageous, connected, and ambitious.
- Capri Blue - www.capri-blue.com
- Thymes - www.thymes.com
Strategic Planning & Implementation:
- Assist Brand Director in the development and implementation of annual marketing plan
- Collaborate with Digital team to evolve and optimize Direct-to-Consumer marketing to drive e-commerce demand
- Responsible for building, owning/managing expense budgets
- Establish solutions to marketing needs and ensure adherence to brand communication strategy/positioning
- Manage implementation of the brand’s platform and positioning across new and existing business categories, ensuring accurate and consistent representation of brand
- Responsible for the brand’s image and reputation. Protect and develop the company's brands via suitable marketing activities and intellectual property management.
- Maximize the sales and profitability of the brand’s products by supporting the department’s ongoing comprehensive product/SKU analysis
- Work collaboratively to build strong partnerships with cross-functional partners to execute cohesive promotional plans and to support short-term tactical and long-term strategic initiatives
New Product Development / Concept Development;
- Serve as Brand Team lead on cross-functional team that creates new products and collections that will be successful in the marketplace and contribute to achieving the brand’s financial objectives
- Assist Director in providing direction to Design & Innovation team on new products from concept approval to launch to ensure the company launches products with the best chance for marketplace success
- Ensure product pricing, formulations, packaging design, copywriting and collateral materials deliver upon collection positioning to create integrated, compelling offerings that experience in-market success
- Analyze historical data to forecast new product demand
- Engage various research techniques to enhance in market success of new and existing collections
Communication, Collateral, PR & Launch Execution:
- Lead collaboration between Sales and Marketing Departments in developing and presenting sales training materials to educate field sales representatives, external partners, and internal employees and support effective communication of key corporate and product launch messages
- In collaboration with team and external partners, develop and lead the execution of customer-focused brand strategy and implementation of various tactics with the appropriate channels
- Responsible for copywriting as needed to support a variety of marketing tactics (e.g. catalogs, email)
- Manage outside partnerships to fulfill the best representation of the company and the brand
- Follows all policies and procedures of the company. Works cooperatively with all departments, maintaining a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes cooperation with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Maintain individual skills, keeping up to date with latest best practices, trends, concepts, and regulations in the specific job area
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team to meet CURiO goals
- Follows all safety guidelines and polices. Makes supervisor/manager immediately aware of any observed safety issue. Keeps work area clean and organized.
Position requires extended work hours as necessary to meet seasonal deadlines. Performs other work as assigned.