Michels Corporation is a leading energy and infrastructure headquartered in Brownsville, Wisconsin. With more than 8,000 employees and 12,000 pieces of major equipment, Michels is one of the largest and most diversified utility contractors in North America. It currently maintains more than 40 office and yards spanning from coast to coast.
Michels is involved in various areas of utility construction, including pipeline construction, directional crossings, foundations, communications and pipe services and tunneling. The company is also involved in cable placements, pipe restoration, wind farm construction, concrete paving, aggregates and custom crushing, road construction, and electrical power infrastructure construction services, as well as in trenching and construction of natural oil and gas projects.
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategic internal and external marketing campaigns, website development, understand and analyze trends, and have a deep understanding of a wide variety of marketing channels. Critical for success are the abilities to maintain organization and provide direction and leadership. Effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and accountability to be successful in the role are musts in this position.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.