Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
As a Brand Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with cross functional partners in Brand Marketing, Internet, Creative Marketing, Customer Service and Merchandising in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing opportunities.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting & analyzing quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competitors or industry trends
- Supporting the Brand team in daily administrative tasks
- Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, content management, direct mail and web)
- Analyzing customer research
- Preparing Brand presentations
- Organizing Brand marketing events