Quality Bicycle Products is in the business of bikes! From creating a portfolio of our own award-winning brands to distributing the top names and best products in the industry, we’re doing our part to further bike-kind. With distribution centers in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, and Taiwan, Q serves a network of more than 5,000 independent retailers and 450+ suppliers world-wide. We strive to be an extraordinary business to partner with and to work for and have made good on that goal for over 35 years. As a values-driven company, making the world a better place has always been at the heart of everything Q does. We believe that our actions as individuals and as a company can make a difference, so we work every day to improve the sustainability and health of our industry and our communities.
We understand that it is our employees that make us successful and we do our best to make Q a fun and rewarding workplace. Our community is passionate about pushing creative boundaries, sparking innovation in the industry, living healthy lifestyles, and having fun. We have a welcoming environment that welcomes employees from all backgrounds and allows individuals to be themselves. Q provides a lot of great perks for employees, including product discounts, commuting incentives, flexible schedules, and the ability to work from home.
You will be responsible to lead, develop and implement marketing strategies as well execute flawless go-to-market plans to bring our brands to life while effectively reaching and engaging with our customers. You will help bring product and brand stories to life, while driving customer engagement and build loyalty, ultimately generating consumer and retailer demand. Success is measured in the creation and execution of authentic brand and product marketing strategies that drive KPIs including increased brand awareness (growth), engagement, and revenue across designated channels. Responsible for the development and execution of high quality marketing campaigns through collaboration and cross-functional leadership. This is achieved by working directly with product, digital marketing, ecommerce, sales, communications, events, education and creative teams to develop product and brand campaigns. Leveraging customer and consumer insights and data analytics to inform your approach, while prioritizing storytelling strategies aligned to QBP’s marketing model, will be integral to your success.
BRAND MANAGEMENT: (40%)
- Lead the consumer and dealer brand experience from strategy to implementation working with and collaborating cross-functionally with product, sales, digital, creative, communications, events, and education teams.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for successful brand impact, product launch, consumer engagement, and revenue growth.
- Manage the brand vision and positioning, ensuring strategies and tactics are aligned and supportive of the direction of the brand
- Be the subject matter expert on the consumer and brand imprint - directing its continual evolution and ensuring deliverables consistently align with image, value proposition, messaging and brand/organization values.
- Instill QBP values and commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability into all marketing plans, including: product naming, creative, partnerships, and sponsorships
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to successfully integrate and collaborate across functions ensuring marketing strategy and execution is shared and aligned upon
- Partner with Marketing Director to develop brand’s annual operating plan, inclusive of strategic planning and prioritization of initiatives to deliver on brand business goals.
- Responsible for setting and managing budgets needed to reach objectives in conjunction with leadership.
- Accountable for tracking brand marketing spends throughout the year.
- Lead and develop GTM strategies from ideation, to positioning, briefing, and execution that ultimately deliver on marketing and business KPI’s