The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience with a brand awareness focus and creating digital and print content including social media, managing websites, program materials, annual reports, and newsletters as well as possess the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow the Envision Unlimited brand. This position requires both big picture thinking and hands-on work, excellent written, oral, and digital communication skills, exemplary proficiency in time and project management, and a dedication to advancing Envision’ s mission of ensuring choice, independence, and inclusion for people with intellectual, development and psychiatric disabilities.
The Brand Marketing Content Creator reports to the Chief External Affairs Officer and collaborates with the Marketing Communication Manager and the External Affairs Coordinator. The Manager will also work closely and frequently interact with Development Team including the SVP of Donor Engagement, Special Events Manager, an external video producer, graphic designer and other outside service vendors.
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in the fields of marketing, communications, public relations and/or similar areas, non-profit preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience in brand voice, messaging, copywriting, and marketing techniques and trends with a variety of writing samples
- Excellent creative, persuasive and strategic writing, marketing and communications, and interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to translate data and other information into actionable messages that resonate with specific targeted audiences
- Track record of measurable content development for a variety of channels, and scaling campaigns (fund raising related preferred) and increasing brand awareness
- Fluent with digital communications, social media, graphic design and marketing channel metrics
- Hands-on experience with marketing tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Constant Contact, WordPress, Drupal for managing websites; Canva, Abode, and other graphic design tools
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Self-starter with strong prioritization skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assess and recommend tactics and programs to reach business objectives and strategies
- Excellence in project management with multiple projects simultaneously, attention to detail, and overall organization
- A personal and compassionate relationship builder able to exemplify and model Envision’ s vision, mission and core programs