Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
You’ll work on a variety of product and category merchandising projects for the Colony Brands Inc, family of nonfood catalog brands. Under direction of the Merchandising Brand Director, you will support and assist in the implementation of strategy for catalog and digital marketing campaigns based on analysis of past trends, customer data and current market data. This includes assisting in the analysis of product sales and profitability, product/offer review, collaborating with merchandise managers on product development, working with creative team to effectively communicate with our customer, and reviewing catalogs in various stages before printing.
In addition, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Analyzing catalog, category and product performance
- Facilitating the development of merchandise strategies
- Recommending products for selection in current and future catalogs
- Participating in catalog preparation and creative/layouts.
What it Takes:
We need an exceptionally organized individual with professional level communication skills, who thrives in a fast paced, team environment. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Retail & Consumer Behaviors, Entrepreneurship, Management or Statistics. In addition, you must:
- Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks/responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Be a visionary thinker - have an eye for style, design, quality, etc