Fairchild Equipment, one of the premier material handling dealerships in the Midwest, has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is driven to achieve results as a Business Development and Marketing Assistant. This position will work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to ensure coordination, effective engagement and high-quality execution of lead generation and marketing initiatives. The Business Development and Marketing Assistant will report to the Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and will be analytical and a creative problem-solver to identify and sell to customer needs. Fairchild Equipment prides itself on its Core Values and promoting its employees’ growth within the company and welcomes the individual who shares those values.
- Family Values – Healthy work/life balance promoting a winning and pleasant work environment. Follow the Golden Rule.
- Safety Always – We are committed to safety at all times and in all places.
- Customers for Life – Excellence in customer Service. If we don’t deliver, let us know, and we WILL fix it!
- Employer of Choice – Happy and productive employees who outwork the competition.
- Active in our Communities – Outstanding citizens in the market we serve.