C2 is searching for an assertive and scrappy full-time business development and sales professional, who will both farm and hunt to build relationships and close sales with new and current business clients throughout Wisconsin. We serve large and small ad agencies, design and marketing firms as well as in-house creative departments.
We offer our clients an advantage rarely found in our competition. Our team spends time and energy to deploy a unique process that reveals the full value of our talent, beyond their core set of professional skills. This empowering process enables business clients to determine fit faster based on a more clear understanding of our candidates’ aspirations, accomplishments, character and passion. This process differentiates us with both talent and business clients.
The right person will manage business development and sales activities as well as provide account management for placement of creative professionals (web and graphic designers, production artists, marketing and public relations professionals, copywriters, art directors and creative directors, etc.).
Scope of responsibilities to start:
70% - New business prospecting and establishing relationships
- Research, make initial contact and qualify prospective clients
- Includes day/evening networking (done virtually until it’s safe to meet in person again) at C2 sponsored events, client meetings, outbound calls, connecting via social media, etc. -
- Includes inbound requests
20% - Relationship management and incremental sales with existing business clients
10% - Administrative functions
- Use of CRM tool to track contact with prospects, existing clients, etc.
- Measure performance against internal metrics