Over the past several years, Milwaukee Tool has invested heavily in technology and innovation across our power tool, power tool accessories, and hand tool businesses.
Our world-class team has delivered some of the most disruptive new technologies and solutions the industry has ever seen resulting in unprecedented growth in our global business.
We enable a fast-paced design environment where our employees experience the challenge and satisfaction of seeing a product evolve from concept to the shelves of our retail and distribution partners and into the hands of our professional users on the jobsite.
At Milwaukee Tool, we recognize your career path is as individual as you are. Whether you are considering joining us early in your career or you have been in the workforce for years, our priority is to help you meet your professional goals. Being part of a fast paced and innovative culture, professional development…WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS.
WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS! At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe that our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success -- so we give you unlimited access to everything you need to develop and launch marketing programs and drive sell-through at our key distribution partners.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Your Role on Our Team:
The primary function of this position is to commercialize sales and marketing programs within your specified channel and to support channel-specific business building opportunities. You will partner closely with sales and other internal teams to launch and commercialize new products and programs, manage the product mix at the distributors, write profitable promotions, and support the distributor.
You’ll be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
CORE JOB FUNCTION: Marketing Strategy - 40%
- Work with all cross-functional teams to identify, develop, commercialize, and implement channel/customer specific programs (special packaging, promotions, events, marketing materials, flyers, brochures and displays).
- Assist in the development of annual business plan for channel/customer.
- Conduct competitive market analysis to formulate recommendations for channel plan including advertising and promotional strategies.
CORE JOB FUNCTION: Collaboration - 30%
- Work with hand-in-hand with Sales team to understand the customer need and opportunity and our plans to gain placement, drive sales, manage the mix, promote, and commercialize
- Work closely with Product and Brand to understand NPD roadmap, opportunities, and brand plans to support
- Work with internal teams (Finance, Supply & Demand, CSC, etc.) to ensure we are creating profitable promotional plans that we can support
CORE JOB FUNCTION: Reporting and Analytics - 20%
Collect/develop and analyze sales reports and market feedback from internal sources, customer feedback, and other sources to identify key issues, trends, opportunities, and market share growth/decline for use in marketing and sales planning purposes.
Performs other duties assigned.