What you’ll do in this role:
The Communication & Public Relations (PR) Specialist will play a strategic role in the growth of the Strata brand. You will work closely with all facets of the business and lead programs addressing both our internal and external PR and communication needs. At its core, this role is about creating opportunities to tell phenomenal customer and company stories that showcase the value of Strata. We're looking for someone who loves to create process, write, is a social media-minded storyteller, and has experience in public relations for a B2B/enterprise software company.
In this role, you will be tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories, preparing media kits and organizing press communication. Externally, in addition to press releases, you will support organizational leaders in their efforts to drive thought leadership, develop advertising and marketing communications material, and build our overall company brand. Internally, you will support team communications, lead campaigns to spotlight what an amazing team we have and drive overall communication strategy for team.
This new role will truly turn up the volume on Strata as a partner and an employer in the market. In addition, you will partner with our marketing, people operations and product teams and you will accomplish the following:
- Develop and execute programs that engage prospective customers at every level of their organization
- Manage PR launches for customer success, product innovation and company announcements
- Create and manage process for press releases, blogs and other collateral as assigned
- Drive the company’s reputation, brand management, and global and corporate communication, with ownership of day-to-day management of PR efforts
- Manage a variety of internal and external communication tasks to support the organization, including news releases, speaking engagements, key messaging and talking points, and marketing materials.
- Drive thought leadership more broadly in our industry, including but not limited to media placements, speaking engagements, etc.
- Craft content, process and campaigns for social media
- Evaluate efforts using metrics & analytics, building upon successful campaigns/initiatives