Our heritage began over a century ago in the small village of Montelepre, Italy, on the sunny Mediterranean island of Sicily. It was there our founder, Filippo Candela, was born, and it was there he learned the art of making fine Italian cheese. Filippo’s passion for excellence and innovation lives on through all Grande Associates to this day, and his never-ending pursuit of greatness and innovation are the foundation on which we function.
GRANDE’S MISSION STATEMENT:
Grande’s mission is to build, through outstanding performance of value added strategies, a world-class dairy products trademark that generates the profits and capital necessary to reinvest in the future and the continuing process of fulfilling the commitments of our Culture.
GRANDE’S CULTURE STATEMENT:
Grande’s Culture is based on pride in professional excellence, respect for rights of Associates, a commitment to strengthen the financial security of all dedicated Associates and the fulfillment of a purpose greater than ourselves.
Helps execute strategic communications plans by creating compelling content and finding innovative ways to engage Associates. Drafts, reviews,editand creatively delivermessages to ensure that they are clear, thorough, on-brand, and seek to preserve the company's image, as well as to enhance the overall Mission andCulture of the Enterprise. Measures the success of specific communications and tailors future communications to improve effectiveness or increase reach. May assist in the evaluation and implementation of communications-related tools or infrastructures.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development, writing, editing and publishing of internal Enterprise communication materials--both digital and print mediums (newsletters, reports, and e-campaigns);
- Manage daily content of company-wide digital display boards and train/support others responsible for content posting;
- Write and edit internal publications, speeches, presentations, and articles;
- Assist in planning quarterly communication meetings, including video production, schedule and agenda coordination, and presenter preparation;
- Support the rollout and communication follow up for key Enterprise events such as town hall meetings;
- When necessary, support the Sr. Director of Enterprise Communication with coordinating public relations response campaigns;
- Assist in developing presentations, writing press releases, creating ads, etc. that support Grande's engagement within local communities.
2. Social Media Oversight
- Provide hands-on daily maintenance of Grande-sanctioned social media accounts, including content development and execution;
- Develop digital strategies and campaigns that support Enterprise wide initiatives and goals;
- Closely monitor social media analytics;
- Monitor Grande digital footprint daily to ensure brand protection and evaluate brand reach and influence;
- Work in partnership with other department content managers to ensure synergy of brand across the Enterprise;
- When necessary, engage in developing and executing crisis communication strategy to address negative social media messaging.
3. Home Office Event & Communications Relations Support
- Support Facility Services Assistant with daily lunch/beverage cart delivery for meetings/events as needed.
- Serve as primary back-up for Espresso Bar and front desk Reception; providing daily coverage for breaks and lunches.
- Support the Sr. Dir of Enterprise Culture and Communication and Facility Services Assistant in planning and coordination of on-site events including Enterprise or Home Office Associate engagements and/or community agency on-site events.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that maybe assigned.