The hourly rate for this position is $27-$29, depending on experience.
At Macalester, we are proud to offerexcellent comprehensive employee benefits. Here are some highlights:
- 10% employer contributions to the retirement plan.
- Outstanding vacation and sick time packages, plus an additional 10 holidays.
- Generous employer contribution to Health Savings Account.
- Tuition assistance which pays between 75% - 100% of eligible tuition for employee dependents at select institutions.
- Free primary care for most services through Nice Healthcare when enrolled in a Macalester health plan.
- Access to the athletics fitness facility, wellness coaching, and activities.
These are just some of the great benefits Macalester has to offer! To see our full benefits packages and options, please visit our Benefits Page.