Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Manage in-state promotion efforts per board-approved budgets and partners.
a. Coordinate and execute annual media plan.
b. Coordinate and execute advertising development.
2. Coordinate ethanol promotion projects with ethanol industry.
3. Maintain and update website in coordination with Wisconsin Corn Program partner needs.
4. Create and publish Bi-monthly newsletter.
5. Manage social media content and promotions.
6. Manage public relations presence and projects.
7. Coordinate participation at trade shows.
8. Represent organization at NCGA and USGC events.
9. Be a constant professional representative of the Wisconsin corn industry.
10. Handle media inquiries and correspondences, as needed.
11. Manage distribution of educational materials, as needed.
12. Assist Executive Director with projects, as needed.
13. Develop and execute annual membership plan.
14. Coordinate Corn Yield Contest.
15. Manage CORN PAC fund and all political activities.
16. Build outreach and leverage partnerships with UW-Madison College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, UW-Platteville School of Agriculture and UW-River Falls College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences
17. Coordinate member benefit seed coupon program.
18. Other Duties as assigned.