AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
- Possibly 2-3 weeks per year; some evening and weekend work may be required
- 5-7 years of communications experience including print and electronic publications, web, public relations, and media relations.
- Outstanding writing, proofreading and editing; strong interpersonal, communication, organizational skills and computer proficiency.
- Prior experience in association management, non-profits or healthcare communications a plus.
- Supervisory experience a bonus. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Occasional lifting of 20-30 pounds of boxed publications.
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and a minimum of two days onsite in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.