Required Education, Experience, and other Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Experience with managing external vendors on a variety of projects.
Excellent writing skills are required, writing samples will be requested prior to interviews.
Ability to travel to all Rise locations and other community sites, sometimes with little advance notice.
At least four years of experience in nonprofit marketing, communications, development, or public relations is required.
Expertise with the following software / technology:
- Microsoft software - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive
- Adobe Creative Suite - including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Email marketing tools (Constant Contact preferred) and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Website management tools and content management systems including WordPress, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Google AdWords.
- Canva and other similar tools.
- Experience with CRM databases, experience in Volgistics for volunteer management is preferred.