1. Write and edit compelling content for use in collateral, websites and social media.
2. Responsible for the development of blast email campaigns; including writing, distribution, scheduling, proofing, obtaining approvals and delivery to targeted audience.
3. Manage convention sign request process including all administrative/data entry, updating information, and routing signs to appropriate parties for approval.
4. Prepare CRM (database) email workflows for events and other projects, as needed.
5. Track flow of invoices and projects for communications division.
6. Management of promotional items and processes.
7. Execute Communications Division mailings, preparing materials such as media training binders, and maintaining Power Point presentations for brand consistency.
8. Provide overall support to the Communications Division.
9. Exhibit flexibility while infusing, creative and innovative approaches to all projects and events.
10. Support the goals and objectives of the strategic plan.
11. Seek and maintain knowledge of current trends and developments in funeral service.
12. Represent the Association at Convention and meetings, as needed.
13. Promote and assist in carrying out the Association’s mission, vision and goals in a manner consistent with the Association’s stated values.
14. Participate in special project teams and other work groups.
15. All other duties as assigned.