Strong knowledge of:
- social media platforms and content management applications (Hootsuite or similar)
- WordPress or other web design platforms
- social media and web analytics, including Google Analytics
- design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Mailchimp or similar email marketing management applications
- Microsoft Suite
- Digital content management
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
2-3 years’ experience in communications, marketing, advertising, PR, or similar field.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (official transcript required for employment)
Must be willing to accept and meet the Boy Scout of America’s leadership and membership standards and subscribe to the Scout Oath and Law.
Must be willing to submit to criminal, reference, and motor vehicle background checks.
Ability to work varied hours when necessary.
Ability to travel for training at least once a year for one to two weeks.
Committed to personal and professional productivity while maintaining high ethical and professional working standards.
Self-motivated individual with solid time management skills and strong organizational skills in management, budgeting, and planning.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
The below skills are not required, but are certainly nice to have.
- Background in Scouting
- Background in nonprofit management and fundraising
- Photography and videography skills.