The Boeing Company is looking for a Communications Manager: Global Corporate Advertising based out of Chicago, Illinois. This position has been identified as a virtual opportunity and does not require applicants to live in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
As a leader in the Channels, Advertising and Brand Management team within Communications Management Services, this position will oversee a team of high-performing specialists responsible for developing and executing global strategies and campaigns for Boeing’s corporate and talent attraction advertising. This position will report into the Director, Channels, Advertising and Brand Management team. In addition to aligning Corporate and Talent Attraction Advertising with business priorities and strengthening Boeing’s overall reputation, this role will manage global relationships with internal and external agencies and strategic partners.
The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge in all aspects of:
- People management
- Stakeholder partnership
- Budget accountability
- Advertising strategy, creative development and production
- Omni-channel experience (Digital, broadcast, print, social, sponsorships, etc.)
- Advertising media planning, buying and optimization
- Agency relationship management including contract structures
- Brand strategy, positioning development and architecture management