The Communications Manager responsible for creating internal/external communications plans and programs for stakeholders within the firm, specifically to drive FCA behaviors/5C's, organizational alignment (across LOBs, industry, global), technical knowledge and growth. The position will be responsible for building strong relationships and developing multi-channel, compelling strategies, tactics and deliverables to inform, engage and align stakeholders with firm programs. The role may be aligned to one or more industries, lines of business or other firm strategies, such as global or innovation.
Serve as the communication leader and SME on an IMC core team in support of one or more industries or lines of business orworking directly with the leader of a firm strategy
- Participate in strategy meetings with IMC team and business leaders as appropriate and build supporting communication plans
- Develop communication strategies, tactics and deliverables in alignment with RSM’s vision, purpose, values and strategies, including directly supporting leader communications
- Ensure connectivity and alignment with other strategies and initiatives (LOB, industry, global, innovation, middlemarket economics, etc.
Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to effectively strategize and execute communications to support one or more industries, lines of business or other strategies
- Collaborate with the public affairs, thought leadership, IMC team, SMEs and outside agency, as needed, to develop media relations strategies for assigned area, assist with preparation of spokespeople, build relationships with trademedia and coordinate interviews. Seek to actively position RSM’s expertise.
- Collaborate with the editor and IMC core team to support development and distribution of compelling thought leadership internally and externally.
- Collaborate with senior executives and counterparts on the public affairs, thought leadership, IMC teams and inother functions to ensure that communications are planned, sequenced and integrated across the enterprise.
- Collaborate across IMC to ensure activities are aligned and effectively communicated to all key stakeholder groups