1. Create and manage the concept formulation, design and production of marketing collateral, direct mail campaigns, e-marketing campaigns, website content and multimedia presentations to support marketing campaigns.
2. Develop communications plans for ELCA Fund for Leaders and Global Mission unit in order to build awareness, support and increased engagement from members and leaders. Manage brand and consistent look-and-feel for these programs; oversee implementation of ELCA brand guidelines and assist colleagues with use.
3. Work collaboratively with Senior Manager and Director for Communications and Marketing and other executives to implement churchwide communications efforts in print, digital, and social media.
4. Conduct regular analysis to measure performance of marketing activities and make recommendations for improvement based on data and market insights.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
5-10% for churchwide events, meetings and continued education/conferences.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. This position requires sitting for long periods of time. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.