Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are normal for this position. These duties are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive.
Responsible for finalizing and implementing an annual strategic marketing/communications plan(s), in conjunction with the organization's key program staff, to create positive metrics, and assure consistency in message and resonance with each audience.
- Maintain the institutional image of PPL through communications and marketing materials.
- Create, produce and evaluate marketing communications materials to help PPL meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure successful execution of print and electronic communications.
- Develop, maintain, and adhere to organizational and brand identity standards.
- Serve as a writer for organizational publications, eNews, blogs, annual reports, and others as assigned.
Monitor budgets for the communications area.
Develop content to include storytelling aimed at a donor audience.
Management of the PPL website includes updating information, developing new pages, maintenance, tracking usage, assessments, etc. Maintain a strong relationship with the web designer to ensure the technology meets the organization's needs.
Manage and implement digital campaigns via social media platforms, email, etc.
This position will supervise the Communications Coordinator and interns and volunteers as needed.