Work with Director of PR and Events to set realistic goals and benchmarks for public relations, email marketing and social media growth
- Responsible for setting goals and milestones for communication strategies
- Create quarterly reporting outlining PR, communication and social media successes, learnings and future strategies and present to leadership as needed
Manage PR/communications team
- Set goals, mentor and provide direction and growth opportunities for Communications Specialists and Coordinator
- Meet with direct reports and lead team meetings on a weekly basis to encourage job satisfaction and professional development
Drive strategy and tactics for Starkey Hearing Technologies’ global public relations efforts
- Work closely with public relations agency on press opportunities, interviews and appearances
- Strategically and effectively write clear and succinct, professional press releases for various domestic and international product launches, awards and other corprorate announcements
- Write press articles and interviews for products
Own and manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts and best-in-class costs as needed
Work cross-functionally and with international team members to ensure shared objectives, messaging and tactics across the Marketing department and across Starkey - globally
Manage and grow relationships with spokespeople, influencers and celebrities as assigned
Proof and edit all internal and external communication, assist in content creation
Measures for Success:
- Completes projects in a timely fashion and provides clear communication to the Director of Communications and other stakeholders as needed
- Takes initiative to stay on top of public relations, email marketing and social media trends and provide a point of view on emerging platforms
- Successfully manages Communications Specialists and Coordinator
- Able to self-manage multiple projects
- Successfully completes a quarterly report outlining key PR, email and social media metrics and provides recommendations for new activities
- Support Starkey Employee Corporate and/or Department Guidelines.
- Check and verify quality.
- Support corporate health and safety objectives.
- React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned.