- Possess strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills by communicating clearly and effectively;
- Demonstrates strong writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with the media and other partners; Must be detail-oriented;
- Possesses strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Ability to plan and manage events;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and open to additional assignments as needed;
- Possesses strong project management skills;
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in marketing, publications, or a related field
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand, and/or walk occasionally. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level is usually low to moderate with an occasional loud environment. Mask is required at all times except when working alone in an office. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.We are committed to non-discrimination in our hiring and employment practices in accordance with all applicable laws.