Key accountabilities of the role include:
1. Take personal responsibility for working safely within an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture.
2. Support the management and implementation of AP corporate’s external media relations and PR efforts
- Coordinate and implement CEO visibility and thought leadership strategy at a national level with PR agency partners.
- Manage AP corporate media relations agency partnerships to elevate the AP brand and employee experience.
- Manage corporate PR and reputation strategy, while partnering with regional marketing leaders to coordinate overlapping market activity.
3. Manage and administer the internal corporate communication function at AP.
- Develop and deploy CEO communications and associated graphics.
- Develop and deploy content for employee intranet.
- Support HR initiatives through high-quality communications and graphics.
- Oversee all enterprise-level internal communications channels, including management and continual improvement of existing employee channels, along with new platforms.
- Work alongside regional marketing leaders to effectively organize and execute internal national communications.
4. Develop and manage board level and shareholder communications.
- Manage and support board and shareholder communication platform.
5. Support operational and business crisis communication needs alongside internal teams and external agency partners, as assigned.
6. Manage flow of internal graphics needs in partnership with Marketing teams.
7. Partner with stakeholders in regional marketing, HR, IT, Field Operations, Legal and members of the executive leadership team to effectively activate key initiatives.
8. Other duties as assigned.