Western National is known as “The Relationship Company®”, and caring for employees is a key part of that relationship commitment. Western National offers competitive pay, advancement opportunities, a generous benefits package, a robust wellbeing program, and a healthy work/life balance (including three weeks of paid time off, nine paid holidays, and eight hours of paid volunteer time as a starting point for new employees). These attributes are just some of the reasons why nearly half of our employees choose to stay on the Western National team for 10 years or more.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) company match
- Medical insurance – We offer affordable (thanks to a strong employer subsidy), above-average coverage and the choice of either a traditional Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) option OR a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) option
- Western Wellbeing program – Including on-site massage, yoga classes, healthy snack days, sit/stand workstations, nutrition seminars, and more
- 100% company-paid tuition reimbursement for approved, job-relevant coursework
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Other standard employee benefits – Including dental insurance, vision benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, and more