Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager, Consumer Insights, this role is responsible for being an integral part of brand planning, leveraging insight to drive the development of groundbreaking positioning, communication and engagement programs, as well as support the creation of visual identity systems and innovation strategy. In this role, s/he is expected to act as a strategic partner to the Brand Teams in identifying opportunities, creating beloved brands, and generating strategic plans.
- A decision change agent - able to identify the key decisions that will drive growth, advocate for recommendations, and effectively influence senior management with a strong voice for the consumer.
- Partners with Marketing to create business objectives and develops, manages, and executes research plans to best meet objectives and the overall strategy of the brands and market
- A deep empathy for consumers and a passion for understanding the role brands play in people's lives. Share and aid understanding of consumer learning with the Marketing team through collaboration and communication.
- An analytical mindset, with a passion for deconstructing and reframing questions and an ability to distill disparate datasets into clear & meaningful recommendations
- An out-of-the-box thinker, able to think creatively, imaginatively and holistically
- A team player, who thrives on working collaboratively, inspiring others and bringing out the best in the wider team
- A clear communicator, able to deliver findings in an engaging, fresh and impactful manner, cutting through the complex to tell a simple, compelling narrative
- Bring best in class communication effectiveness support and proper positioning of brands.
- Provide input and feedback to creative briefs and copy development for TV and digital; recommend & execute appropriate research plans to explore and validate creative
- Track and understand consumer, category, and nutrition trends to enable brands to stay ahead, drive brand plans and actions in communications and innovation