The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading workforce solutions provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil (IBMEC, Damásio and Wyden institutions), American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
We’re looking for a Content & Social Media Strategist to help drive our content marketing efforts. This role will be responsible for driving increased user engagement through the management of our content program and implementation of inbound marketing strategies. The strategist will be focused on providing useful information to our social media communities, building brand trust and improving our organic search visibility.
The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, a strategic focus, and excellent organizational and relationship skills. A strong background in managing editorial content is preferred, as is a passion for experimenting and continuously optimizing content efforts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a communications, journalism or marketing position with a strong digital focus
- A strong understanding and background in content marketing. Inbound Certification preferred.
- Excellent, strategy-focused communication, interview, writing and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- MS Office proficient. (Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
The qualities that will make you successful in this role include:
- Strong writing skills with experience creating highly engaging blog and social media posts
- Passion for creating and consuming new content types including graphics, blog posts and videos, and distributing these assets to social communities
- A self-starter with the willingness, and desire, to "roll up your sleeves" and get the job done
- Experience using social media monitoring tools, such as Hootsuite
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to work cross-functionally and in teams
- Preference for working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Experience analyzing and summarizing data to identify trends and make recommendations
- Overwhelming passion for social media communications and connecting with people digitally