With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives – enabling us to anticipate needs, create value and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Global Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene). Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
The Content Marketing Specialist will support the efforts of the Content Marketing Manager to create and promote digital content that nurtures leads and contacts across Bostik’s industrial markets via marketing automation campaigns, social media channels and the Bostik website. Primary responsibilities include content creation, persona and journey mapping and social media management.
- Work with cross functional teams to plan, design, write, edit and coordinate the production of marketing materials, including blogs, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, landing pages, etc.
- Write compelling blog content targeted at specific personas/markets that align with identified objectives and needs
- Manage Bostik’s social media channels for the industrial businesses (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Support copywriting efforts for Bostik’s regional website and website content management
- Assist Content Marketing Manager in content creation, campaign creation and persona and journey mapping efforts
- Serve as a Marketing Communications team representative on one of the business’ market segment teams
- Collect, analyze and report on content marketing success via standard content marketing related KPIs, using web analytics tools, marketing automation platforms and social media management tools to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts
- Develop a content audit process to manage effectiveness and address gaps in the content pipeline by persona and journey stage
- Produce and/or edit sales enablement materials including sell sheets, presentations, etc.
- Research and stay current in digital marketing trends and find new ways to drive traffic
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT:
The job involves working with internal and external customers to provide overall marketing support for business goals.
- Accountable for content creation, social media management and campaign support
- Performance metrics include social media engagement levels, blog post views and campaign engagement rates