Join the fastest growing team of automotive enthusiasts in the world and lead the fitment revolution with all of us! SD Wheel and Custom Offsets both started with the owners selling wheels and light bars out of their respective garages. Both companies grew and were extremely successful in their own rights. In January, 2019, these industry leaders merged and became an unstoppable force with nearly 60% year over year growth!
The company has expanded over time to employ over 800 employees and distributing wheels and tires and marketing them via online channels. SD Wheel fulfills orders for Custom Offsets, Fitment Industries, ARKON OFF-ROAD, Anthem Off-Road, TrailBuilt Off-Road, Mr. Wheel Deal, and Artisa Wheels!.
The Content Specialist will be responsible for writing and editing copy for a variety of projects to include print, web, mobile, video, and social media. This position will work closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts and develop messaging. Thorough research and objective meetings will be required to understand each division’s industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Fluent in English
- Organizational Skills
- Vehicle knowledge (Preferred)
- Basic understanding of vehicles and aftermarket support
- Time Management
- Proficient level grammatical knowledge
- Innovative and willing to share ideas
- Proficient Level Market Knowledge
- Proficient Level Product Knowledge
- Proficient Level Typing Skills
- Proficient Level Vocabulary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of content creation or creative writing experience
- 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- 3-5 years eCommerce Marketing experience, preferred
Certificates & Licenses:
- HubSpot Certifications (preferred)
- Google Analytics Certifications (preferred)
- CRM Certifications (preferred)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm serving as primary work week. As required to support the needs of the business; additional work hours may be required with the team.
- Location: Onsite; Appleton, WI
- Track your own hours both honestly and accurately
- Be responsible and own your work and metrics