The following Major Responsibilities apply to all employees:
1) identifies areas of self-development and plays an active role in personal growth,
2) seeks out, accepts, and applies feedback and coaching, and
3) formally documents objectives and performance results using the Joy Global GPS System within required timeframes.
The following Major Responsibilities also apply to employees in leader roles:
1) actively assists others with the creation and execution of effective development plans,
2) actively provides coaching, balanced feedback, and appropriate recognition and
3) formally documents objectives and performance results for direct reports using the GPS System within required timeframes.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for bringing Komatsu’s brand and narrative to life through strategic content management.
- This individual develops, coordinates and ensures implementation of internal and external content strategies, in partnership with MarComm and business team members, that align with our organization’s objectives.
- Incorporates product, service, technology, recruiting and company messaging to support our audiences through their entire journey with the Komatsu brand. Ultimately grows our audiences through value-added content strategy.
- A multi-directional team member:
- This individual serves as the primary content curator for our internal and external digital and print channels, ensuring reactive, proactive and evergreen content is being developed, translated to a channel strategy and measured for success, working closely with strategic managers and channel marketing manager. This individual also serves as the primary ‘insights reporter’, ensuring that content performance data is translated back to the MarComm team and business in an actionable way, informing the development of future content, working closely with the analytics team.
- Creates and oversees internal and external content calendars – developing themes and communicating those for others to contribute.
- Teaches and empowers content creators / brand ambassadors throughout the organization – through formal training and informal coaching – to amplify our content development and reach.
- Ensures consistent execution of messaging and brand principles in all corporate and marketing communications – directing others on how to align to brand voice and tell our stories effectively. Act as a strategic resource for all teams when it comes to content creation.
- Develop the credibility and expertise to maintain strategic relationships that enhance effective content creation and support internal and external needs. Help position the Komatsu brand with a thorough understanding of our people, products and services, as well as key industry players. Leverage these relationships to continually grow our coverage areas and expert database.