Socially Determined® is a fast-growing Washington DC-based company empowering organizations in healthcare and beyond to address the Social Determinants of Health that are the practical barriers to people leading happier and healthier lives. Our customers use our Social Risk Intelligence™ platform SocialScape® to identify, understand and quantify the impact of social risk on the people and communities they serve.
Our cross-discipline team of mission-driven experts provides advisory services to implement novel intervention programs and measure the improvements in peoples’ lives and business performance of our customers. We believe that social risk is the missing ingredient in healthcare and by partnering broadly with pioneering organizations, we can impact the lives of millions of people for the better. Socially Determined has proven executive leadership and is assembling a growing team of like-minded technology and services professionals that value our mission to serve and catapult the high-growth potential of our company.
Milwaukee; Minneapolis; Chicago or Remote, IL
FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
We’re seeking an experienced writer and strategist to create content in support of our company’s marketing communications and growth teams’ initiatives. We need a creative mind who is well versed in storytelling and has experience developing and executing a content strategy across online and offline channels. This person is a goal-oriented, collaborative team member who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is a quick learner. This individual will work collaboratively with both internal and external subject matter experts to ensure appropriate messaging and positioning is captured and amplified across mediums for brand awareness and lead generation programs.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in B2B content marketing with healthcare industry experience. Socially Determined offers a competitive salaryandbenefits package.
Socially Determined is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Develop and support thought leadership and product content to drive awareness and demand generation resulting in marketing-qualified leads, influenced pipeline and revenue
- Produce long and short-form assets, including blogs, eBooks, infographics, emails, case studies, landing pages, video scripts, advertisements and media bylines
- Manage promotion of content through social media channels to expand reach and increase engagement
- Develop editorial calendar ensuring alignment with marketing campaign and public relations initiatives
- Work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts to iterate on story ideas and bring them to life
- Help amplify the brand through content creation across different channels Assist applicable teams with the development of personas, customer journeys, and functional and content requirements
- Track and report content success metrics and make strategic recommendations to re-purpose or halt when and where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of five years’ relevant content development and strategy experience in a performance-driven marketing organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, team player
- Strong business acumen, content samples and marketing fundamentals
- Experience managing B2B social media accounts
- Strong knowledge of SEO