It’s an exciting time at Zizzo Group Engagement Marketing. We create full immersion, all-in solutions that leverage placement, authenticity, voice, personalization, emotion, sounds, smells and a million other subtleties that are often ignored or lost in the bigger picture of marketing. We sweat those details. Because they’re often the difference between storytelling and story re-telling, and the key to creating the kind of indelible work that makes our audiences feel something. And, more importantly, do something.
Zizzo Group is moving to a technology-enhanced, state of the art headquarters that will enhance employee and client experience and be the gateway to Milwaukee’s Walker’s Point and Third Ward neighborhoods in early 2022.
In addition, we offer a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule.
Zizzo Group Engagement Marketing, a top Milwaukee-based marketing firm, is looking for an organized, self-directed, detail-oriented content pro with strong writing skills and a track record of producing long- and short-form content, researching and developing appropriate strategic approaches, and collaborating with clients and team members.
This position requires experience in various aspects of content production including writing and editing, maintenance of editorial/content calendars, implementation of content on our websites, script development, social media activity, and other content initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Develop engaging content for websites, blogs, social media, emails campaigns, white papers, video and testimonials
- Effectively interview subject matter experts and produce content into various executions
- Have a strong understanding of client needs and experience acting as a client advocate
- Analyze, evaluate, and react to trends in the marketplace and apply them to evolved communication strategies, plans and tactics
- Have excellent communication, strategic and project management skills
- Be an unselfish collaborator and team player
- Contribute to a strong, positive culture
- Write and edit using the Associated Press Stylebook
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, various CMS, and other related business and communication tools
- Collaborate with and present to Agency clients
- Coordinate with ZG team on community management
- The ever-popular “other duties as assigned”