- Exceptional writing skills and creativity;
- Experience developing digital communications;
- CRM, loyalty marketing, direct marketing and/or relationship marketing background is preferred;
- Aptitude to learn and work with a CMS system and email editor to construct and produce content for effective digital communications;
- Experience using email campaign management software such as Constant Contact, SilverPop, MailChimp or similar applications preferred;
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop strong relationships with internal customers (dept. managers/executives, theatre staff, marketing team) and external customers (loyalty members, vendors, partners);
- Willing and motivated to learn new skills, tasks, and software systems to meet changing industry demands;
- Must be comfortable in a fluid and evolving organization; Good organizational, time management and planning skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, TEAMS);
- Four to five (4-5) years of applicable experience required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand, and/or walk occasionally. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment with occasional travel and theatre environment. The noise level is usually low to moderate with an occasional loud environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.We are committed to non-discrimination in our hiring and employment practices in accordance with all applicable laws.